Wednesday, September 2, 2015

Frostmane!


There are a ton of screenshots & stories that I have failed to chronicle.   Some time ago, drunk Bryan agreed to my whimsical Adventure idea of rolling Alliance on a Horde server (Frostmane, since Kato & Lemmer were there).   Since then, we created a guild (name not of Bryan's choosing), & then we reconnected with a bunch of the guys who were willing to level up their old Alliance toons (or, in Henry's case, already had 8 level 100 Alliance toons), & even got Darren to reactivate.   The goal is to put together a regular Rated BGs team, although we still have a ways to go.   Here's what we did today (well, one of the things):

I don't know how many BGs we ran (Kato, Birdy, Quik, Henry, & me), but we won all but one. After I let Ryan1 die multiple times in the 1st one I did my best to keep him alive thereafter.   I didn't, but at least I died before he did. lol

I hit 100 on my Druid a few days ago, played a few BGs Feral to get some gear, then dual specced Restoration since we don't have a lot of healers (have you met these guys??).   I spent some time in Proving Grounds learning what my spells do, then jumped into a Valley, then a couple of Strands.   It's easier to heal Valleys because there are encounters that have someone tanking, meaning I can mostly single target heal.   And Alliance always wins Valleys.   I played both Strands playing Defense, because it meant all my heal targets were confined to one area.   And then the guildies got together for some random BGs.

Darren had finally made 100, so he saw his first Gilneas. Kato was on his Resto Druid, & he always got all the attention from the Horde so I mostly just kept him healed while he healed everyone else, except for the one Gulch in which everyone was wondering where the hell we were & we were far off on the East side with Darren running around in circles trying to kill someone & me trying to keep him alive.   He eventually killed the dude.   It took awhile.

I need to remember to use Tree Form once in awhile.   I think Worgen trees are orange.   Kato is a Night Elf & his tree is purple.   Or pink.   It's different depending on the light.

That's just some random emote my tree is doing.   It's not a spell.   Still, pretty cool.

And guess who reactivated his WoW account today:

And no, I did not make him reactivate by buying him game time or anything.   He attempted to retrieve his (hacked, then banned) account & then AFTER THAT I bought him some game time.   For his birthday.   But anyway, now we have an official flag runner.


No comments:

Post a Comment