Friday, December 19, 2014

It's Kea's fault

Feel free to click on the pictures to enlarge them.   My, Blogger, you have gotten so helpful over the years.

My buddy got me the Warlords of Draenor expansion plus 2 months of game time as an early Christmas gift, so I had no excuse.   We'd been playing Aion, & GW2, then Wildstar, then Archeage.   I'd been out for 2 years, & my level 85 landed in the Jade Forest in Pandaria.   Right away, the hardest part was...

...to not go fishing.

It's been a month now & I've gotten used to everything Blizzard dumbed down - a whole bunch of my specialization talents had been melted down into eachother, which I actually found confusing as fuck.   I couldn't keep my wand equipped any more (gah!!).   I still had my Vicious & Ruthless gear in my bags, along with my beloved Kalu'ak fishing pole.

It was so hard.


Five levels went by really quick.   Rob was kind enough to inform me that the experience gain in Pandaria was enhanced such that I wouldn't need to complete every quest in every zone, so I just did the ones that were quick & moved through the continent as fast as possible.

Once I got to Frostfire Ridge in Draenor, IT SUCKED MAJOR BALLS.   All I ever did was run around freaking mountains then fall off the side into the ocean & then have to swim to some point where I could get back up on land again because I could see myself right on top of the motherfucking quest turn in on the minimap but it was in some freaking cave or up top & I couldn't find the motherfucking cave entrance or pathway.

But I did get to build my Garrison.   When I completed the initial Invasion event, they played some awesome music.   And quite frankly I really liked the floating text.

No comments:

Post a Comment