Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Testing

I'm exploring other image hosting sites, since Photobucket does not allow any profanity in their pictures. One of my pvp screenshots, which had the words "Well hello there Fuckface" got nazi'd. Photobucket's Terms says nothing specifically about profanity, but reserves the right of arbitrary censorship. I suppose that's their right, but it forces me to have to look around for a service that I can rely on. So here's a photo hosted on IMGboot, which offers unlimited bandwidth, storage space, & image amount on its free accounts. The only thing that may be an issue is IMGboot's rule that you cannot modify any link codes. This may mean I can't use align=right or NOBR or center. That would suck. I've emailed them to see if there's a way around that.

Image hosting by IMGBoot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment